Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: I'll be..........

  1. #1
    ~SummerStorm~
    Guest ~SummerStorm~'s Avatar

    Post

    Leaving for Texas at 4:30am Saturday morning and won't be back until 10:30pm Monday...so y'all have fun with my board...and don't make too much mess*L*

    ------------------

    Summer's Shelter from the Storm
    Thunder is just the noise boys, lightning does the work!

  2. #2
    ~SummerStorm'sCowboy~
    Guest ~SummerStorm'sCowboy~'s Avatar

    Post

    your on your way back

    ------------------

  3. #3
    ~SummerStorm~
    Guest ~SummerStorm~'s Avatar
    I know baby but I dun wanna be here.......can I come crawl into bed with you*EG

    ------------------

    Summer's Shelter from the Storm
    Thunder is just the noise boys, lightning does the work!

  4. #4
    ~SummerStorm'sCowboy~
    Guest ~SummerStorm'sCowboy~'s Avatar

    Post

    come on down waitin fer ya

    ------------------

  5. #5
    ~SummerStorm~
    Guest ~SummerStorm~'s Avatar

    Post

    God I'd love to honey...I missed not sleepin with ya...and honey...I'm feelin a lil better today...Love you

    ------------------

    Summer's Shelter from the Storm
    Thunder is just the noise boys, lightning does the work!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •